Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Time to Stock Up!

Safeway has Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks (Gushers, Fruit Roll-Ups, Shaped Fruit Snacks) for .99 if you buy 4 or more.  I used a couple .50/2 on them, making them 4 for $3.  At check out I got a $1.50/3 q for the fruit snacks AND a $2 off next trip.  I figure that will let me stock up a bit more on the fruit snacks & get 4 boxes for roughly .50, and if it rolls again - well, then we'll have a very happy kiddo at this house!  I'll see how it plays out & post again here.  There were also q's hanging by the potato chips, free Rold Gold pretzels if you buy an 11oz or larger bag of Lays chips.  If you happen to have the $1/1 Lays q's that were on a tearpad recently, this can work out to be a decent price - not quite a stock up, but definitely worth considering.  I think I will be heading back to the Safeway this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment