Thursday, October 27, 2011

Get Your Kid Off The Couch! (Heelys Review)

Did I get your attention?  Ok, so it's entirely possible that most people don't have a problem getting their kids to go play outside.  Unfortunately, the almost-husband and I most definitely DO have that problem.  Little Big Man (aka the kiddo) tends to find the living room to be much more entertaining - after all, there aren't electronics in the backyard!

Enter Heelys.  The Heelys company very generously sent me a pair to review.  Now, they are actually going to be a Christmas present for the kiddo... but what kind of soon-to-be bonus Momma would I be if I didn't make sure they were safe?  And, ya know, since we wear pretty close to the same size shoe I figured I should check them out myself before hand.  Only inside, of course - I'm kind of a klutz and I didn't want to mess them up before he gets to them!